The CRC assists students in developing their career plans, finding internships and conducting their search for permanent employment opportunities.
In addition to these services, the CRC also offers the following resources:
- Career Advising
To review your job search strategy or career plan, speak to a member of the CRC staff. To schedule an appointment, please call or stop by our office, or sign up in BizLink. From the home page, select Request a Counseling Appointment. Then select the appropriate advisor and view availability.
- Career Connections Courses – Part I and II
The CRC staff facilitates two hands-on courses that will lead you through every aspect of your career development process.
- Career Events
CRC organized events like employer information sessions, workshops and fairs will be in BizLink. National, regional and university career events can be found on our career events page.
- Career Tools
Access tools to help you plan and manage your career, including résumé, cover letter, interviewing, networking and job search tools.
- Job and Internship Opportunities
Find full-time and part-time job postings, internship opportunities, salary statistics and information on upcoming recruiting and networking events.
- Job Market and Research Tools
Learn more about companies and industries using these tools.
- Practice Interview Program
Find out about our award-winning interview program, schedule a practice interview or become a volunteer practice interviewer.
- Résumés and other documents can be reviewed. For a first review, try the VMock tool or request an appointment with your career advisor through BizLink. For subsequent reviews, contact your advisor directly through email.
- Internships: Students now have more flexibility in defining internship opportunities. Please direct your internship questions to email@example.com and someone will respond within 24 hours. More internship resources are available below.
- Campus Career Resources
Find information on additional career services available to you at UB.