As a School of Management student, you can reserve an Alfiero Center room for group work.
- You must be scheduled in a room to gain entrance to the room.
- You must leave the room at the end of your requested time as others may have booked your room.
- See the consultant in the Jacobs Computer Lab to gain entrance to your scheduled room.
- There is no food or drinks in the team breakout rooms.
- The room doors can not be propped open. When your group is done you must close the door and the lab consultant will let the next group in.
- You must leave the room in good, clean condition. All trash must be thrown out and the white board needs to be clean.
- You must bring your own HDMI or DVI cables to connect to the TV screens located in the room.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late, you forfeit your room and it will be given to another group.
If you have questions about the group rooms, send an email to email@example.com or call 716-645-3210.