As a School of Management student, you can reserve an Alfiero
Center room for group work.
- You must be scheduled in a room to gain entrance to the
- See the consultant in the Jacobs Computer Lab to gain entrance
to your scheduled room.
- There is no food or drinks in the team breakout rooms.
- The room doors can not be propped open. When your group is done
you must close the door and the lab consultant will let the next
- You must leave the room in good, clean condition. All trash
must be thrown out and the white board needs to be clean.
- You must bring your own HDMI or DVI cables to connect to the TV
screens located in the room.
If you have questions about the group rooms, send an email to email@example.com or call