Faculty and Research >
Academic Departments >
Accounting and Law
Department of Accounting and Law
The Department of Accounting and Law in the UB School of Management focuses on accounting, auditing, public policy and business law.
- Accounting and Law Department faculty
- Student Information
- Information on student clubs, scholarships, accounting courses and more.
- Learn more about the accounting programs offered by the School of Management.
- Accounting Department Mission
- View the department's mission, values, goals and strategies.
- Visit this section for information on events in the Department of Accounting and Law.
- Access departmental finances, advisory councils and additional resources.
- Accounting and Law Newsletters
Accounting and Law Department
School of Management
University at Buffalo
375 Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4000