Identify, create and communicate your personal brand.
Today, it's more important than ever to stand out. Learn ways to tell your personal story and communicate your brand to peers, supervisors, potential employers and business contacts.
Visit the CRC Resource Library [PDF] in 308 Alfiero to borrow these titles:
- The Start-up of You by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha
- Career Distinction by William Arruda
- Me 2.0: 4 Steps to Building Your Future by Dan Schawbel
- You Are a Brand!: In Person and Online, How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success by Catherine Kaputa
- The Brand You: Fifty Ways to Transform Yourself from an 'Employee' into a Brand That Shouts Distinction, Commitment, and Passion! by Tom Peters
- Career Warfare: 10 Rules for Building Your Successful Brand on the Business Battlefield by David F. D'Alessandro