Degree Programs >
Degree Programs Abroad
The University at Buffalo School of Management is a pioneer in the development of MBA programs in Asia, having launched the very first U.S.-style MBA program in China in 1984. The UB School of Management is the most famous U.S. business school in Asia, with both Bachelor of Science and Executive MBA programs in Singapore and a Master of Science program Management of IT Services in cooperation with Amrita University in Bangalore, India.
- Singapore Executive MBA
- The Singapore Executive MBA (EMBA) program is designed for high-potential managers seeking to earn an MBA while maintaining full-time employment.
- MS in Management Science: Business Analytics and Systems
- The University at Buffalo School of Management and Amrita University in India are jointly offering a higher educational post-graduate degree program for information technology (IT) services executives in Bangalore.
- BS in Business Administration (Singapore)
- The University at Buffalo, in cooperation with the Singapore Institute of Management, offers students in Singapore the opportunity to earn a Bachelor's Degree in several areas of study, including Management.