- Non-Credit-Bearing Programs
- As a premier source for corporate training, executive education and professional development, the School of Management is committed to delivering programs that impact organizations and careers.
- Executive MBA
- The Executive MBA is a 20-month, weekend program designed for high-potential managers. You’ll develop relationships with other executives and learn from internationally recognized faculty. The cutting edge management practices articulated throughout the program will strategically impact your organization.
- Singapore Executive MBA
- For experienced professionals seeking to optimize their qualifications and skill sets, the Singapore Executive MBA is the ideal platform for propelling careers to the next level.
- Professional MBA
- The Professional MBA is a 33-month, part-time evening program specifically designed with working professionals in mind. You can be assured that projects within the program apply to real world situations. What you learn in the classroom is applicable to your day-to-day work.
- Post-MBA Studies
- For MBA or MS graduates who want to continue their professional development
- The School of Management's Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL) is a vital resource for business in Western New York.
- Custom Corporate Programs
- Customized programs can be developed to meet your organization's specific professional development needs.
- Online Mini MBA 2.0
School of Management
University at Buffalo
108 Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4000
Meet our Staff