- Indeed.com: Search engine allowing job/internship seekers to find postings on thousands of career sites and job boards
- Internships.com: Tools and services to enable students, employers and educators to explore internship opportunities
- Internship Programs.com: Nationwide internship search tool; also provides advice articles regarding internship strategies
- Glassdoor.com: Internship and job resources, including postings, reviews by current employees and salary info
- Project ION: Internships for Central and Upstate New York
- Relish Careers: Internship and job search resource for graduate students seeking careers in business
Click here for additional internship and job search engines.
All international internship programs are fee-based. Students interested in study abroad experiences with internship opportunities should contact the UB Study Abroad Programs office for assistance.
- UB School of Management Global Programs: Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe
- The Beacon Fellowship: Team-based consulting internships in Barcelona, London, Madrid, Rome
- Connect123: Internships in Barcelona, Buenos, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai
- CRCC Asia: Fee-based program with internships in China
- Globalinks: Unpaid internship placements in Australia, Chile, Hong Kong, London (England), New Zealand, Shanghai (China), Singapore and Spain
- Go Overseas: Hundreds of global internship programs, postings, and reviews
- IES Abroad: 125+ study abroad programs in 35+ global locations
- Intern NZ and Intern OZ: Fee-based program with internships in New Zealand and Australia
Disclaimer: Note, the Internships and Experiential Learning team and the Career Resource Center are merely suggesting, not endorsing, external sites listed on this page. Use caution when considering your application to internships or jobs. Always conduct research on the employer before applying to ensure legitimacy. See our Safety Tips for Your Internship or Job Search [PDF] handout for assistance.