During your internship, you create an impression of your personal career readiness through your words, actions and contributions.
Successful interns are...
- Respectful and courteous to supervisors, co-workers and fellow interns
- Excellent at verbal and written communication, and attentive (good listener)
- Punctual, consistent, reliable and self-motivated
- Inquisitive and honest about confusion, setbacks or mistakes
- Confident yet open to both positive and constructive feedback
- Flexible in attitude, accepting of different styles, and adaptable to change