So you've decided to apply to the University at Buffalo School of Management—congratulations! Select the application information below based on your current status with UB.
Whether you're a current high school student or a college student looking to transfer to UB, your first step is to gain admission to the University at Buffalo. When you apply to UB, select business administration or accounting as your major and your information will be automatically come to the School of Management from the University Admissions Office. Visit our Prospective Undergraduates page to find the application information you need.
If you accepted admission to the University at Buffalo and are preparing to attend for your first semester, visit our Entering Undergraduates page for more information.
What if I did not indicate I was in interested studying business administration or accounting as a major on my UB application?
- New U.S. students - Update your major to business administration or accounting when completing the new student Orientation Data form. If you've already submitted the data form, tell your academic advisor that you wish to change your major to either business administration or accounting.
- New international students - Contact International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) to request a change of major to business administration or accounting.
If you are a current University at Buffalo student looking to change your major to accounting or business administration, visit our Current Undergraduates page for more information.
- Students who were admitted to the major as first-years: You must meet admission standards before entering your junior year. You do not need to complete an additional application unless you're applying to change from business administration to accounting or vice versa. To apply to change majors within the School of Management, visit the Undergraduate Programs Office in 204 Alfiero Center.
- If you are a new transfer student who applied for accounting or business administration when you applied to UB, you will automatically be reviewed for admission to the major by the School of Management. If you did not indicate accounting or business administration on your UB application, visit our Entering Undergraduates page to learn how to make this change.
- If you are a current UB student in a non-management major and want to change your major to accounting or business administration, learn more about the admission standards for our majors and submit a major change request form.