University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content


Use this form to request extension for Completion of Degree.

Use this form if you plan on requesting a Leave of Absence.

Use this form for Departmental Request for Grade of Incomplete.

Use this form to request for authorization to register for Supervised Research 647.