Network and explore opportunities around the world through the School of Management Alumni Association. Whether for career advancement, mentorships or internships, you'll have a wide array of student-alumni engagement opportunities, leveraging the UB School of Management alumni community in industries and markets around the world.
- Access to senior executives: The Dean's Advisory Council, the School of Management Alumni Association Board and advisory groups
- Campus speakers: Alumni and business leaders share their experience and insights with students through a wide range of campus presentations
- Business competitions: Alumni leaders are mentors, judges and employer sponsors
- Engagement with companies: Opportunities for practical experiences with internships that lead to employment
- Professional development: Workshops like Network New York, Coffee Cup Conversations, Resumania and alumni career panels