If you are interested in working abroad, there are several
resources available to you. It is helpful to view information
directly on company sites.
In addition, try the resources below and speak with a career
counselor in the Career Resource Center.
- Going Global - Recommended: Access country-specific
career and employment information including world-wide internship
and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles, and
career resources for 30 countries. To access Going Global, you
will need to follow the steps below:
- Log on to UB Career Services BullsEye
- Go to the Jump To heading and click on Going Global
- Book: Big Guide to Living and Working Overseas by
Jean-March Hachey - available to borrow from CRC Resource Library in 308 Alfiero
Embassy: The Electronic Embassy provides links to the countries
maintaining diplomatic relationships with the United States.
MBA Page: A site designed by foreign MBA students to help all
non-U.S. citizens in pursuing their goals through an MBA. Includes
sections about getting a job, living in the US, academics,
networking and more.
News: Kyodo News is a leading Japanese news agency independent
of government, political and commercial interests.
- The Library of Congress Country Studies: This
online series presently contains studies of 100 countries.
- Major International Newspapers: Links to
hundreds of international newspapers.
- Monster: Browse through the section about
Jobs Express: Tools to help you get a job abroad.
- The Riley Guide's International Job
Opportunities section lists a number of links that target
specific geographic areas.