If you are interested in working abroad, there are several resources available to you. It is helpful to view information directly on company sites.
In addition, try the resources below and speak with a career counselor in the Career Resource Center.
- Going Global - Recommended: Access country-specific career and employment information including world-wide internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles, and career resources for 30 countries. To access Going Global, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Log on to UB Career Services BullsEye
- Go to the Jump To heading and click on Going Global
- Book: Big Guide to Living and Working Overseas by Jean-March Hachey - available to borrow from CRC Resource Library in 308 Alfiero
- Electronic Embassy: The Electronic Embassy provides links to the countries maintaining diplomatic relationships with the United States.
- Foreign MBA Page: A site designed by foreign MBA students to help all non-U.S. citizens in pursuing their goals through an MBA. Includes sections about getting a job, living in the US, academics, networking and more.
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- Kyodo News: Kyodo News is a leading Japanese news agency independent of government, political and commercial interests.
- The Library of Congress Country Studies: This online series presently contains studies of 100 countries.
- Overseas Jobs Express: Tools to help you get a job abroad.