Make a Gift >
The reasons for supporting the School of Management are as unique as the individuals who make them. Some give in gratitude for the tools that enabled them to forge a successful career. Others give to invest in the future of their profession or of the region, to reinforce their legacy or for any of a number of personal motivations.
Following are just some of the stories about alumni and friends who have supported the School of Management and whose generosity continues to inform, incent and influence each of the school’s inhabitants on a daily basis.
- Terese E. Kelly, MLS '73, BA '68
- At a time when most young women were studying to become teachers, librarians, secretaries and nurses, Terry Kelly dreamed of a career in business.
- Hsinchuen Chen, MBA '85
- Hsinchun Chen, MBA ’85, has a lofty professional goal: to make the world a better place through the development of high-impact information systems and artificial intelligence programs.
- Christine Sadlouskos, BA/BS '92, MBA '93, and Theodore “Ted” Sadlouskos
- Fondly referred to as “one of my stars” by Accounting and Law professor Alex Amapadu, Christine Sadlouskos’ climb up the corporate ladder ultimately led her and husband Ted to fund the Christine and Theodore Sadlouskos Team Breakout Room in honor of her long-time mentor.