Make a Gift >
The reasons for supporting the School of Management are as unique as the individuals who make them. Some give in gratitude for the tools that enabled them to forge a successful career. Others give to invest in the future of their profession or of the region, to reinforce their legacy or for any of a number of personal motivations.
Following are just some of the stories about alumni and friends who have supported the School of Management and whose generosity continues to inform, incent and influence each of the school’s inhabitants on a daily basis.
- MarySue French, BS '80
- In working her way up from entry-level accountant to international financial advisor and business partner, MarySue French says she has always kept in mind the solid advice her UB School of Management professors gave her.
- David F. Simon, Esq., BS ’74
- According to David Simon, the practically oriented training he received at the UB School of Management gave him a unique advantage in his career.
- Mark J. Diamond, PhD ’87, MA ’80, and Stuart A. Diamond, BS ‘82
- This is the story of two Long Island brothers who attended the University at Buffalo.