Degree Programs >
Professional MBA >
Non-Matriculated Courses >
Accepted Non-Matriculated Students
Accepted Non-Matriculated Students
After you've been accepted to take non-matriculated courses, what's next?
Your UB Person number, which is also your student ID number, and your UB IT Name can be found by logging back into your application and checking the status tab (typically two days after acceptance). Your person number will be required on many forms that you will need to complete while studying at UB.
You will be notified by the PMBA office via e-mail when your registration is complete.
To be completed after registration
- Students new to UB will receive an email with directions on how to obtain their UB person number, UB IT name, a one-time use password and directions on how to claim their account. Returning students must contact CIT to have their account reactivated. Learn more about your e-mail account and how to activate it.
- Every student must obtain a UB ID card. There is now an option to do this totally on-line. It is still possible to do this in person; however the UB Card Office is only open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Just as with your parking permit, let the PMBA office know when you’ve submitted this application and we will handle the pickup for you. ID cards will be handed out in the PMBA Office located in suite 108 of the Jacobs Management Center. Please make sure you have your license with you for pick-up.
- You do not need a parking permit for evening classes since the parking lots are open for anyone after 3:00 p.m. However, you may find that there are times that you want or need to be on campus during the regular business day. We suggest that every student request a parking permit. Parking permits can only be ordered through an on-line process. When you fill out the form, request that the permit be picked up at North Campus. Complete the application and notify the PMBA office and we will have your parking permit available for pickup in the PMBA office located in suite 108 of the Jacobs Management Center.
- Orientation Information will be emailed to you.
- E-mail forwarding: Directions on how to forward your UB email account.
Your professors will only contact you using your UB email, so check it or have UB email forwarded to you daily.
- On-campus wireless access: Directions on how to connect your computer to the UB wireless system.
- UBLearns: Many classes will use UBLearns to post course materials.
- HUB Student Center: How-to guides and tutorials that will help you navigate your HUB Student Center.
- Register: to be notified by text message and email of campus emergencies and school closings.
- Map to Jacobs Management Center and Alfiero Center: Detailed map of the business school facilities.
- MBA Handbook [PDF]: A helpful guide outlining your rights and responsibilities as a student of the UB School of Management.
- Request Tuition Receipt: Use this form to request a receipt for tuition payment. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- Team Breakout Rooms: Team breakout rooms are available for School of Management student groups.
- Directions for Viewing Class Schedule in HUB [PDF]: A step-by-step PDF guide for directions on how to use HUB to view your class schedules.
- Download free software including MS Office to your personal computer.
- If you will be using an Apple computer be sure you can use Microsoft products seamlessly for your classes. Please follow the Macintosh software guidelines.