Degree Programs >
Professional MBA >
PMBA Admission >
Non-Matriculated Students >
You will need to submit the following five items before January 4, 2013 to be considered for registration in our PMBA non-matriculated classes:
- Complete the online application and submit for formal review.
- Please upload your current résumé to your application.
- A non-refundable non-matriculated application fee will is payable online using a credit card or e check.
4. Transcript showing degree conferral
- Official transcripts listing your degree date must be sent to the PMBA office. Applicants who received their degree outside of the United States must submit all official transcripts and copies of diplomas.
- Directions for UB graduates: Applicants who attended or graduated from the University at Buffalo after 1994 are not required to obtain official transcripts from UB. Applicants must provide accurate information on the online application form, so the PMBA office can download an individual transcript.
5. Course selection form (available for spring semesters only)
- The course selection form will be available on November 1. Please upload your course selection form to your application.
Professional MBA Program
108 Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, New York 14260
International Student additional requirements and guidelines
Additional application materials are required for international applicants. Please contact an admissions Representative to discuss your application requirements. The deadline for international students to apply for PMBA non-matriculated course(s) is December 6, 2013.
- A TOEFL taken within the last two years with a minimum score of 550 is required as part of the application package.
- Official transcripts must be submitted and will be retained by the university. Official transcripts must be submitted in their original language and translated into English, if English is not the original language in which they were issued.
- If you are not able to have a certified copy of your diploma sent from your former educational institution, upon approval from the PMBA office, you must bring your original diploma to the International Admissions office. If your original diploma is not in English, a certified translation must be submitted as well.
- Visa and passport
- A copy of your current visa and passport must be submitted with your application package.
There is limited enrollment for each class; therefore, registration is not guaranteed. Open seats are filled in the order in which complete applications are received.