Degree Programs >
Professional MBA >
PMBA Student Resources >
PMBA Current Students
- Course Selection
- Use this form to select PMBA Classes. PMBA students should never use the University system (MyUB) to add/drop or change class registrations. This is the only way to select or change classes. Current students are required to login with the username and password provided at orientation. Contact the PMBA office if you require assistance.
- International Practicum
- The international residency will give participants a broader perspective of management practices that will improve their sensitivity for conducting business globally.
- The Student Response Center lists all important dates; academic calendars, add/drop, holidays, last day of classes, etc.
- Financial Aid
- The Student Response Center Web site helps with Financial Aid. Students taking less than 6 credit hours are not eligible for financial aid. Non-Matriculated students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Payment Plan
- The University at Buffalo is partnering with Nelnet Business Solutions to administer payment plans. There will be up to four installments, depending on when you enroll. Please note there are very strict enrollment deadlines if you require a payment plan.
- Important forms for current PMBA Students; Degree Completion Extension, Leave of Absence, Request Incomplete Grade Form and Supervised Research.
- MBA Handbook [PDF]
- Use this PDF to view the program structure of the Professional MBA program. The PMBA section begins on page 59.
- Request PMBA Tuition Receipt
- Use this form to request a receipt for tuition payments. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- Team Breakout Rooms
- The team breakout rooms are available for School of Management students for group and/or cohort work.
- PMBA Program Track Options [PDF]
- This file page lays out the options for the standard 33-months PMBA program along with other track options to accelerate or delay program completion.
- Directions for Viewing Class Schedule in HUB [PDF]
- Use this step-by-step PDF guide for directions on how to use HUB to view your class schedules.
- Many classes will use UBlearns to post course materials.
- HUB Student Center
- How to guides and tutorials that will help you navigate our HUB Student Center.
- Computer Requirements
- Useful information for UB Students to computer and printer requirements.