Degree Programs >
Full-Time MBA >
UB MBA Admissions >
UB MBA Scholarships and Fellowships
UB MBA Scholarships and Fellowships
We would like to get to know you better and send you relevant information about how the UB MBA is a great fit for you, please take a moment to fill out this form and tell us more about yourself.
We offer assistantships, fellowships and scholarships for highly qualified students to help offset our already very competitive tuition cost. If you are interested in these opportunities, please plan to take the GMAT or GRE as early as possible and submit your application, fee and all required materials by February 1st. Some examples of these awards include:
- Arthur A. Schomburg Graduate Fellowships, through the State University of New York, provide generous stipends plus tuition scholarships for underrepresented minority graduate students.
- Dean's Scholarships - up to 15 scholarships in the amount of $5,000 or $7,500 will be awarded, renewable for a second year provided the recipient maintains a GPA above 3.0 These are merit awards based on academic and employment history and are available to domestic and international students.
- UB MBA Dean's Fellows receive a full-tuition scholarship, $5,000 annual stipend and other program benefits. These students possess outstanding academic and experiential background with potential for significant leadership and service contributions.
- Federal Cyber Service: Scholarship for Service (SFS) Program at NSF.
- Graduate and Teaching Assistantships are offered each year to a select number of qualified full-time MBA students. These students assist with school or university administration or teaching; some assistants undertake research with faculty members. Although responsibilities vary by assignment, assistants generally work twenty hours per week. Graduate assistants receive a stipend of $8,110, and teaching assistants receive a stipend of $10,225 for their first academic year, plus a $7,500 tuition scholarship. Stipends generally increase by a modest amount in the second year.
- Helen Crosby Scholarship is awarded every other year and ranges from $4,000 to $5,000.
- Arun Jain Fellowship funded by a generous alumnus of the school is available every other year in the amount of $7,600.
- M&T Bank MBA Fellowships cover the greater part of tuition and fees for two students each year with the potential to enter the Executive Associate career track with this top 20 full-service U.S. commercial bank.
- Procter Graduate Fellowship for full-time MBA students is awarded every other year, and provides $5,000 per year to a full-time student.
- School of Management Alumni Association Scholarship in the amount of $7,500 is awarded to an incoming full-time MBA student and is renewable for the second year based on satisfactory academic performance.
- The Robert Balk Scholarship provides assistance to students with a physical disability. In order to be considered for this award you may either contact Disability Services via email or call (716) 645-2608 to set up an appointment with the director.
- Western New York Prosperity Scholoarship Program.
- Grants such as the Ivers Management Scholarship, Mathewson Memorial Scholarship, Zielinksi Management Scholarship and others are also available on a rotating basis.
- The University at Buffalo also fully participates in New York State and federal financial aid programs. Visit the Office of Financial Aid site for all the details and information on university based aid programs.
Graduate Programs Office
School of Management
University at Buffalo
203 Alfiero Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4010
Meet our Staff