Degree Programs >
Master of Science
Master of Science Programs
The School of Management’s Master of Science degree programs offer in-depth study in a range of areas. They are designed for students who wish to obtain a comprehensive graduate-level education in a management field, but do not wish to take the extra time required to complete the school’s broader-based MBA program. Please consult the individual descriptions for Master of Science programs, as requirements and admission information varies for each.
- MS in Accounting
- The Master of Science (MS) in Accounting program is designed ONLY for accounting students and professionals who have completed an undergraduate accounting degree from a U.S. college or university and who seek to enhance their technical and professional skills through completion of an advanced degree in accounting.
- MS in Finance
- The Master of Science in Finance program is designed for students who wish to obtain a comprehensive graduate-level education in the field of finance, but do not wish to take the extra time required to complete the broader-based MBA program with a concentration in finance.
- MS in Management Information Systems
- Management information systems is the application of computer related technology to managerial programs. There is of course a heavy technical component in the coursework, but the program also provides students with the broad perspective needed to advance in their managerial careers.
- MS in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- The objective of the Master of Science in Supply Chain and Operations Management program is to develop globally competitive graduates for leadership positions in global supply chain, logistics, procurement and manufacturing & service operations management. With a state-of-the-art curriculum, students are exposed to the latest conceptual developments and industry best-practices.
- Application Instructions
- Requirements for all Master of Science program applicants.
- Additional Steps for International Applicants
- Instructions for international MS applicants.
Graduate Programs Office
School of Management
University at Buffalo
203 Alfiero Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4010
Meet our staff