Degree Programs >
Executive MBA >
In the EMBA program, you’ll learn all the aspects of leading a top organization, from finance and marketing to accounting and operations. Integrated within the program is intensive leadership development and personalized executive coaching.
Courses such as Executive Development and Negotiations, as well as an international residency set our curriculum apart from the competition and allow our students to be better thinkers, leaders and innovators. Because of the strong interaction within individual teams, students engage with one another in a collaborative yet challenging way. We invite you to join an elite and diverse group of professional colleagues while learning from expert faculty.
- Our core curriculum is a series of focused, rigorous, and relevant courses taken primarily during the first year of the EMBA Program. Our faculty has designed the core to give you an in-depth mastery of the academic disciplines and applied functional areas necessary for every business leader’s success.
- The EMBA program is completed in four academic semesters.
- Course Descriptions
- A complete listing of the EMBA Courses and their descriptions.
- Your Investment
- The EMBA is a demanding program, requiring you to balance academic responsibilities, professional responsibilities and a social life. In short, it requires an investment of time, energy and money.
- Value to Your Employer
- How to speak to your employer about the EMBA program.
- Meet your EMBA Faculty.
- EMBA FAQs
- EMBA frequently asked questions.