Degree Programs >
Programs Abroad >
Singapore Executive MBA >
Curriculum - Singapore EMBA
Applied strategy and leadership for senior management
“The EMBA is the capstone program for senior level business professionals. It really outperforms other such programs and provides a platform for the dynamic exchange of experiences and ideas by professionals.”
Jacqueline Picart Sanichara
Strategy and Planning, Channel Operations
Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Class of 2006
The UB Singapore EMBA delivers a relevant and innovative curriculum designed for managers of all disciplines to solve real-world problems and successfully manage long-term strategic issues impacting their business.
The program goes well beyond basic knowledge, placing greater emphasis on the proficiencies most needed for senior level management.
Complex, realistic problems are explored through the use of case studies, interactive class discussions, group projects and industry guest speakers.
Assignments are directly related to your work - this applied approach enables you to make immediate contributions to your organization.
Download the complete 2014 Program Schedule [PDF] here.
- Theory and Practice of Negotiations
- International Business, Governance and Finance
- Financial Management
- Operations and Service Management
- International Business Law, Politics and Ethics
- Leadership and Management of Change
- Strategic Management I
- Strategic Management II: The EMBA Project
- Course Descriptions
- The EMBA provides a general management curriculum comprised of 16 modules, including the capstone strategy project. Throughout the program, special emphasis is paid to application of strategy and leadership skills.
- Strategic Leadership Development
- A unique feature of the program is the incorporation of the Strategic Leadership Development (SLD) sequence of modules. This sequence equips students with high level insights on developing and implementing effective business strategies.
- Industry Integration
- Real-world insights from industry leaders complement EMBA academic content.