The University at Buffalo School of Management has a wealth of resources and contacts available for media organizations and reporters. To learn more, visit the links below or contact Jacqueline Ghosen, APR, assistant dean and director of communications, at 716-645-2833 or firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information.
- Faculty Experts
- Our internationally renowned faculty are available for media commentary on a wide variety of business topics
- News Releases
- Visit this link for news releases for news about the UB School of Management, our faculty, students and alumni.
- Facts and Figures
- Fast facts about the UB School of Management
- Accreditation and Rankings
- The School of Mangement in nationally ranked and accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- About the School of Management
- Since 1923, the School of Management has built an impressive reputation as one of the best schools of business in the world. Learn more.
- Buffalo Business Magazine
- Buffalo Business, the award-winning magazine for alumni and friends of the UB School of Management, features stories on business trends as well as alumni profiles, class notes and news about faculty, research and what's happening at the school.
Contact Information for Media
School of Management
University at Buffalo
160 Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4000
Meet our Staff