Sample Internships >
Information Assurance >
XYZ Products Corporation is one of the world’s premiere family-owned food companies, posting annual sales exceeding $1.7 billion on more than 2300 products available in more than 75 countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, China, Holland, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, and South Africa, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Security Projects Intern
Main Project Responsibilities
- Develop and document IS security policies, standards and processes
- Document security remediation activities
- Conduct an assessment of the WAN security and create the intranet/website for IS security
- Global VPN deployment activities
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Education: Master of Science in Business Administration in progress
- Concentration(s) of study: Information Assurance
- Technical Skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access)
- Proficient knowledge of Visio and Microsoft Project required
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security and networking technologies/solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects/support activities at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Learn technological security aspects and concerns in an Research and Development, manufacturing and supply industry
- Grow as a paraprofessional under guidance and mentorship of an award-winning staff
Interviews will take place in three phases: 1. telephone screening with panel; 2. on-site interview with department manager and HR representative; 3. meeting with team members over lunch.
Intern will work 12 hours per week on site and additional hours from home may be required to meet deadlines. Schedule is highly flexible. Mileage reimbursement provided. This is a paid position at $15/hr.