Faculty and Research >
Academic Departments >
Duvvuri, Sri Devi
Sri Devi Duvvuri
PhD, Columbia University
MPhil, Columbia University
PhD, University of Florida
- Hierarchical Bayesian Econometrics
- Spatial Econometrics
- Choice Models
- Cross-Category Purchase Behavior
- Applied Time Series Analysis
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Models
- Applied Econometrics
Duvvuri, Sri Devi and Thomas S. Gruca (2010), "A Bayesian Multi-Level Factor Analytic Model of Consumer Price Sensitivities Across Categories", Psychometrika, 75(3), 558-578.
Duvvuri, Sri Devi, Asim Ansari, and Sunil Gupta (2007), “Consumers’ Price Sensitivities Across Complementary Categories”, Management Science, 53(12), 1933-1945.
Moon, Sangkil, Gary J. Russell, and Sri Devi Duvvuri (2006), “Profiling the Reference Price Consumer”, Journal of Retailing, 82(1), 1-11. Recipient of the 2008 Davidson Award for the Best Article in Journal of Retailing 2006.
Eric T. Bradlow, Bart Bronnenberg, Gary J. Russell, Neeraj Arora, David R. Bell, Sri Devi Duvvuri, Frankel ter Hofstede, Catarina Sismeiro, Raphael Thomadsen, Sha Yang (2005), “Spatial Models in Marketing”, Marketing Letters, 16 (3/4), 267-278.
Deepak Sri Devi, J. L. Seale, Jr., and Charles B. Moss (2003), “Per Capita Income, Human Capital, and Inequality Convergence: A Latent-Variable Approach.” Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 35, pp. 171-180.
Theil, Henri and S D. Deepak (2003), “The GDPs of Three Regions in Western Europe, 1950-1990.” Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 35, pp. 161-164.
Moss, Charles B., H. Theil and S D. Deepak (1997), "The GDPs and Populations of the G-7 Countries, 1950-1990." In Price Policies and Economic Growth, Ed: Antonio Jorge and Jorge Salazar-Carillo, Praeger, CT.
Theil, Henri and S D. Deepak (1994), “The GDPs of Seven Major Regions, 1950-1990.” Empirical Economics, Vol. 19(3), 1994.
Seale, James L., Jr., H. Theil and S D. Deepak (1994), “Growth and its Disparity in Rich and Poor Regions.” Economics Letters, Vol. 45(4), August 1994.
- Member, Editorial Board, Marketing Science, since 2007.
Recent Conference Presentations
- Sri Devi Duvvuri (2012) “Measuring Customer Category/Brand Values”. INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Boston University, Boston, June 2012.
- Sri Devi Duvvuri, Praveen Kopalle “Optimal Dynamic Pricing Strategies: Consumer Cross-category Incidence/Purchase Quantity Decisions” INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Rice University, Houston, June 2011. Duvvuri presenter.
- Kamer Toker-Yildiz, Sri Devi Duvvuri, Minakshi Trivedi “The Influence of Willingness-to-pay on Consumer’s Cross Category Purchase Behavior”. INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Rice University, Houston, June 2011. Toker-Yildiz presenter.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi, Minakshi Trivedi (2010), “Cross-Category Implications for Scaling Response Sensitivities”. Special Session on Cross-Category Models, INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany, June 2010. Duvvuri presenter.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi (2010) “Managing Consumer Price Sensitivity”. INFORMS (EURO XXIV) Revenue & Pricing Management, Universidade de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal, July 2010.
- Gary J. Russell, Sri Devi Duvvuri, Ann Petersen, Suresh Diwakar (2009) “Analysis of Brand Price Competition Using Measures of Brand Similarity”, INFORMS Annual Meetings, San Diego, October 2009. Duvvuri presenter.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi and Praveen K. Kopalle (2009) “Optimal Dynamic Pricing Strategies Under Consumer Cross-Category Incidence and Purchase Quantity Decisions”, Pricing and Revenue Management Conference, INFORMS, Northwestern University, June 2009.
- Hariharan, Vijay G., Sri Devi Duvvuri, Debu Talukdar (2009), “Effects of Multiple Line Extensions on Category Dynamics.” INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, University of Michigan, June 2009. Hariharan presenter.
- Kwak, Kyuseop, Gary J. Russell, Sri Devi Duvvuri: “A SKU-Level Model of Multiple Item Choice”. BBCRST Conference, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. April 2009. Duvvuri presenter.
- Hariharan, Vijay G., Sri Devi Duvvuri, Debu Talukdar (2009), “Dynamic Market Effects of the Introduction of Store Brands’ Imitations of National Brands’ Feature Extensions.” INFORMS Marketing Dynamics Conference, New Zealand, January 2009. Hariharan presenter.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi, Minakshi Trivedi, Karthik Sridhar (2008), “Scaling Response Parameters: A Multivariate Probit Approach”, INFORMS Annual Meetings, Washington DC, October 2008.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi (2008) “When Quantity Matters: A Multivariate Tobit Model”. INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Vancouver, June 2008.
- Duvvuri, Sri Devi, Thomas S. Gruca (2007) “Modeling Consumer Response Sensitivities Across Categories”, Invited Presentation, Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado, Boulder, November 2007.
- Kwak, Kyuseop, Gary J. Russell, Sri Devi Duvvuri (2007): “A SKU-Level Model of Multiple Item Choice”. MRSIG, AMA Summer Educator’s Conference, August 2007. Duvvuri presenter.
- Institute of Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
Sri Devi Duvvuri
School of Management
University at Buffalo
215F Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4000