Faculty and Research >
Academic Departments >
Accounting and Law >
- Student Clubs
- Organizations for students in accounting and related fields
- Brief descriptions of the scholarship opportunities available to students in the BS in Accounting and MS in Accounting programs.
- Accounting Courses
- The accounting track is designed to prepare students for entry-level professional positions in public accounting, industry, or government, and to provide the basis for continuing professional development.
- Master of Science Handbook [PDF]
- Handbook for the Master of Science Degree Program.
- Accounting and Law Undergraduate Handbook [PDF]
- Handbook for the Undergraduate Accounting and Law Degree program.