Faculty and Research >
Academic Departments >
Accounting and Law >
- Undergraduate BS in Accounting
- Sample curriculum plan for the BS in Accounting.
- MS in Accounting
- Created in response to demand by public accounting firms, the UB Master of Science in Accounting program enhances students’ technical training and critical thinking skills while building expertise in a particular economic sector.
- The MBA Accounting option is a four-course program designed to prepare graduates for accounting and control positions in industry, government and other organizations.
- PhD in Accounting
- This degree program directly measures how users interact with accounting numbers as well as provides theories for accounting practice in the areas of financial accounting and managerial accounting.