Faculty and Research >
Academic Departments >
Accounting and Law >
- Sufrin Seminars
- The Sufrin lectureship is presented each year by the Department of Accounting and Law.
- The School of Management's Accounting and Law Department annually welcomes notable members of the accounting community to its workshop series, where academic researchers discuss current issues and trends taking shape in their fields. These sessions serve as exceptional opportunities for faculty and students to engage in intellectual discourse and new learning.
- xACT Competition
- Since 2003, PricewaterhouseCoopers has invited University at Buffalo students to participate in its PricewaterhouseCoopers xACT competition.
- Annual Institute on Taxation
- Meet the Professionals
- Each September, the Accounting Department, Beta Alpha Psi and the UB Accounting Association sponsor Meet the Professionals Night.
- Buffalo COAP
- The University at Buffalo School of Management and the Foundation for Accounting Education of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) collaborate annually to introduce minority high school students to career opportunities in the accounting profession during a five-day program.