Faculty and Research >
- Accounting and Law
- The Department of Accounting and Law in the UB School of Management focuses on accounting, auditing, public policy and business law.
- Finance and Managerial Economics
- The Department of Finance and Managerial Economics in the UB School of Management offers undergraduate and graduate programs that cover a broad array of subjects, including corporate finance, investment management, international finance, financial institutions and financial modeling.
- Management Science and Systems
- The Department of Management Science and Systems in the UB School of Management focuses on the study of computer information systems that supply managers with necessary business information.
- The Department of Marketing in the UB School of Management focuses on marketing research, product and brand management, retail and sales force management, consumer behavior, advertising and promotion.
- Operations Management and Strategy
- The Department of Operations Management and Strategy in the UB School of Management focuses on supply chains and operations management, along with business strategy, entrepreneurship and international business.
- Organization and Human Resources
- The Department of Organization and Human Resources in the UB School of Management focuses on workforce management, consulting and organizational behavior and administration.