Home > Executive Education > Post-MBA Studies > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Registration Questions

Financial Questions

International Questions

Q. If I apply, am I guaranteed a spot? 

A. Registration will be processed in the order in which deposits and complete applications are received. Although there are quite a few slots available, we are not able to guarantee your seats until registration begins on in mid-December. We encourage you to register early and give alternate choices.

Return to Top

Q. When will I know if I'm registered?

A. Post-MBA registration for the fall semester will begin in mid-July. Registrations will be processed in order of the receipt of deposits. Once you have submitted all application pieces, and an email to the CED office. We will contact you to discuss course selection and confirm registration.

Return to Top

Q. When is the first day of the semester?

A. Please refer to the  to University at Buffalo Academic Calendar for semester start dates.  

Return to Top

Q. Is financial aid available?

A. Financial aid is not available for Post-MBA non-matriculated students. If necessary, you may wish to talk with your local banking institution about its lending opportunities.

 Return to Top

Q. When is payment for the course due?

A. Tuition bills are viewable on your Student HUB Center after registration. You will receive an email to your UB email account when your tuition bill is available. Payment can be made on your Student HUB Center.  

Return to Top

Q. What if I need to withdraw from a course?

A. If you withdraw before the Friday of the first week of classes, there is no financial penalty. Please call the Professional MBA office at 716-645-3200 for assistance if you need to drop your course(s). 

Return to Top

Q. What if I'm an international student (non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident)?

A. International students residing in the United States must posses a VISA which permits them to attend a graduate school on a full-time or part-time study.  

Return to Top

Q. What if I'm not an international student but have international transcripts?

A. Students that are U.S. citizens or permanent residents with international transcripts must have all application materials submitted by December 1 at the very latest for the spring semester and August 1 at the very latest for the fall semester.

 Return to Top