- UB's New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics & Life Sciences
- UB's New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics & Life Sciences brings a strong foundation in life sciences research and discovery to its mission and collaborative efforts with industry, government and researchers around the world to improve the health and well-being of the population.
- The UB Office of Science, Technology Transfer and Economic Outreach (STOR)
- The UB Office of Science, Technology Transfer and Economic Outreach (STOR)— is UB's interface between the inventive work of laboratory research and the applied commercial development that brings the benefits of that work to market
- UB’s Undergraduate Academies
- UB’s Undergraduate Academies are living and learning communities that bring together university faculty, staff, alumni and students to enhance the undergraduate student experience. The academies focus on five broad themes: civic engagement, entrepreneurship, global perspectives, research and exploration, and sustainability
- UB Business Engagement and Outreach
- The Office of Economic Development helps the University at Buffalo achieve its full impact as a major economic engine as envisioned in the UB 2020 strategic plan. We are an essential partner for business leaders and entrepreneurs who are helping to build the innovation economy of Buffalo Niagara and New York State.