In order for the admissions committee to consider a waiver, applicants must first submit a resume and transcripts.
Note: The GMAT/GRE waiver does not guarantee admission to the Professional MBA program.
- Required Work Experience
To be eligible for an exemption from the requirement to provide a GMAT/GRE score as part of the application for the Professional MBA Program, candidates must have a minimum of two years full-time professional post-bachelor’s work experience.
- Required Academic Experience
In addition to the work experience requirement, candidates must also have ONE of the following:
- Quantitative Bachelor of Science degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), finance or accounting with a GPA of 2.75 or higher*
- An AACSB accredited degree in business with a US GPA of 3.50 or higher*
- A doctorate degree such as a JD, MD, or PhD.
- Professional certifications such as CPA or Six Sigma Black Belt.
*Though not required, we encourage applicants with GPAs that are not in a US 4.0 scale to seek a WES evaluation.