• Transcripts

    Official transcripts of record are sent from the Office of the Registrar at the student's request or may also be given to students in a sealed envelope. Students may use the HUB Student Center through the MyUB portal to print unofficial copies at any time while they are enrolled at UB. Official transcripts can be sent directly to a college, institution or company upon student request. Transcripts cannot be issued for any student whose financial obligations to the university have not been met.