Career Resources >
Career Preparation >
Career Tools >
- Job Market and Research Tools
- Get linked to information on industries, companies and functional areas of business.
- Selecting an Undergraduate Concentration
- Utilize this resource to evaluate which concentration you need to achieve your career goals and how to make this decision.
- MBA Career
- Here at the School of Management, your career development process starts before you even begin your first class. Use this online MBA career checklist to get this process started.
- Selecting an MBA Concentration
- Use this resource to evaluate whether you need an MBA concentration to reach your career goals and how to reach this decision.
- MS Career Checklist
- These summer and fall semester activities will ensure completion of CRC requirements during the MS program.
- CRC Services
- See all the services offered by the CRC, including career advising, résumé and cover letter critique service and various workshops.
- If you would like to participate in on-campus recruitment, you must complete the required workshops. Some workshops are offered in a digital format while others are available in a live version only.
- MBA blueprint
- MBA students can build their own career blueprint to help them succeed.
- MS Accounting Career Checklist
- These activities will ensure completion of the CRC requirements during the MS Accounting program.
- MS Finance Career Checklist
- These activities will ensure completion of the CRC requirements during the MS Finance program.
- MS MIS Career Checklist
- These activities will ensure completion of the CRC requirements during the MS MIS program.
- MS SCOM Career Checklist
- These activities will ensure completion of the CRC requirements during the MS SCOM program.
Frank L. Ciminelli Family
Career Resource Center
School of Management
University at Buffalo
308 Alfiero Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4010
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Meet our Staff