Career Resources >
Career Preparation >
Job Market and Research Tools >
Business and Company Research Tools >
Functional Area Business Resources >
To learn more about the Accounting areas and courses included within the program, please refer to the academic curriculum.
- Accounting.com: A free site that will let you search for a job, post your résumé, visit the Professional Development Center or visit one of the discussion groups.
- Accounting Web: Catch up on daily accounting news stories, take a poll, visit corporate partner pages and investigate a list of links.
- American Accounting Association: The American Accounting Association promotes worldwide excellence in accounting education, research and practice.
- American Institute of CPAs: With more than 330,000 members, the AICPA is the premier national professional association for CPAs in the United States. Contains information about CPA licensing requirements.
- Becker: Obtain information about the Becker CPA review course and products and CPA licensing requirements.
- Beta Alpha Psi: UB Chapter: Beta Alpha Psi is a national scholastic and professional accounting fraternity.
- Careers in Business: Careers in Business brings you with the latest scoop on various business career areas including jobs, salaries, what people are saying and entry requirements.
- CPA Net: The online community and complete resource for the accounting profession. Featuring industry information, a CPA toolbox and a career center.
- eFinancialJobs: Search for a job, post your resume or look at some upcoming job fairs.
- Electronic Accountant: The accountant's Web magazine and resource guide.
- Hot Jobs Accounting/Finance Channel: Search for a job through Hot Jobs Finance Channel.
- Institute of Management Accountants: The IMA is a professional organization devoted exclusively to management accounting and financial management.
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy: NASBA serves as a forum for the nation's state boards of accountancy which administer the Uniform CPA Examination, license certified public accountants, and regulate the practice of public accountancy in the United States. Contains information about CPA licensing requirements.
- Pro2Net: Complete online resource for business professionals.
- UB Accounting Association