Career Resources >
Career Preparation >
CRC Programs >
The Career Passport program is designed to provide undergraduate business students with comprehensive and coordinated opportunities for career development, emphasizing interpersonal and social skills required for success in business. Students will have the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of career exploration and professional development programming throughout their time in the School of Management.
- Freshman orientation
- Sophomore Success Conference
- MGG 300: Career Planning and Strategies course
- Management Volunteer Program
- Credit-Bearing Internship Program
- Shellum Speaker Series
- Concentration workshops
- Networking events: Coffee Cup Conversations, Network Buffalo, Network New York
- Employer information sessions
- Management career fair
Career Passport is brought to you by the Career Resource Center (CRC) and sponsored by the School of Management Alumni Association.