Career Resources >
Career Preparation >
Engage in CRC programs in order to make the most of your UB School of Management experience.
- Career Passport
- Learn more about this program designed to provide undergraduate business students with comprehensive and coordinated opportunities for career development.
- Learn about concentrations, résumé writing, interviewing, how to network and other job search tools. Some workshops are offered in a digital format while others are available in a live version only.
- Practice Interview Program
- The Career Resource Center Practice Interview program is designed to assist School of Management students in developing vital career skills.
- Management Volunteer Program
- An undergraduate volunteer program designed to help students gain real-world experience and help the local community.
- Job Fairs and Events
- Descriptions of some of the most prominent recruiting events that UB students are eligible to attend.
- Coffee Cup Conversations
- This inter-active program invites guest speakers from a variety of professional backgrounds to come and share their expertise on topics within the world of management.