Career Resources >
Understand the skills you need to succeed in the job search and the workplace. Prepare your career tools (résumé, cover letter, practice interview) for the job search process. Build your soft and technical skills to succeed in the interview and be selected for the job. See how employers rank the top skills required of candidates.
- Career Tools
- Access tools to help you plan and manage your career, including résumé, cover letter, interviewing, networking and job search tools.
- CRC Programs
- Find out about upcoming student programs including speakers, events and workshops.
- Practice Interview Program
- Find out about our award-winning interview program, schedule a practice interview or become a volunteer practice interviewer.
- Job Market and Research Tools
- Get linked to information on industries, companies and functional areas of business
- International Career Tools
- Useful links for foreign-national students.
- CRC Services
- See all the services offered by the CRC, including career advising, résumé and cover letter critique service and various workshops.
An Edge for Undergraduates
The Career Resource Center facilitates a hands-on course that will lead you through every aspect of your career development process.
Learn more >>