Career Resources >
Job and Internship Opportunities >
The Frank L. Ciminelli Family Career Resource Center (CRC) and the Credit-Bearing Internship Program (CBIP) work together to develop internship opportunities exclusively for School of Management students. Both programs share the online BizLink recruiting system.
Why engage in an internship opportunity?
- Explore your concentration area/career of choice through hands-on experience
- Practice professional behavior in an authentic work environment
- Build your relevant skill set and your résumé
- Expand your network of contacts
- Establish yourself as a competitive candidate for employment opportunities
- Experience the "real world" as a means to make decisions regarding your future