Career Resources >
From orientation to graduation and beyond, the Career Resource Center (CRC) serves as your primary resource for career exploration and job search. Our mission is to create an environment that enables and motivates you to be successful in reaching your career goals.
The corporate world has long acknowledged the superior work ethic, business acumen, preparedness and professionalism of our students during interviews and once they are hired. The CRC works with you from day one to help you develop your career strategy and hone the tools you’ll need for an effective job search and a successful career.
- BizLink for Students
- Students log in to our online recruiting system to view and apply for jobs and internships, sign up for workshops and information sessions, and view upcoming events.
- Career Preparation
- Explore career options, research industries and companies and prepare for the job search by accessing résumé, cover letter, interviewing, networking and job search tools. Find out about services provided by the CRC to assist you in your job search.
- Job and Internship Opportunities
- Search for full-time jobs, part-time jobs and internships. Postings include both local and national employers and also list upcoming employer information sessions, recruiting events and job fairs.
- Sharpen your networking skills in order to be successful in both your job search and your career. Find resources on how to begin networking as well as ways to contact School of Management alumni who are interested in advising students on their career planning and exploration.
Frank L. Ciminelli Family
Career Resource Center
School of Management
University at Buffalo
308 Alfiero Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4010
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Meet our Staff