Career Resources >
The Career Resource Center (CRC) staff and students are pleased that you are interested in recruiting at the UB School of Management. Whether you are looking for interns or graduating students we are here to assist you in the hiring process.
To help recruiters attract the best and brightest talent we offer a variety of easy-to-use recruitment options to serve your needs:
- BizLink for Employers
- Employers register with or log in to our online recruiting system to post jobs and internships, and sign up for on-campus interviewing, information sessions, and job fairs and events.
- Recruit Interns
- Recruit talented students for assistance with key projects within your organization. Using an internship as a recruiting tool is a low-risk/high-return endeavor for your company.
- Recruit Employees
- Recruit students or alumni for full-time or part-time job opportunities. There are several options from which to choose, including the method in which students apply as well as the location for interviews.
- Establish a Campus Presence
- Increase the visibility of your organization in a number of ways including on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, and internships.
- Job Fairs and Events
- Get to know UB School of Management students in a "non-interview" setting while increasing the visibility of your organization and maximizing your recruiting efforts.
- Employment Statistics
- Find information on starting salaries for School of Management graduates, including statistics on geographic locations, functional areas and industries.
- Visitor Information
- Get directions to the University at Buffalo as well as the CRC office.
Frank L. Ciminelli Family
Career Resource Center
School of Management
University at Buffalo
308 Alfiero Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4010
Meet our Staff