Career Resources >
Use the links in this section to help you learn more about your strengths, research your industry and prepare for a job search.
- Career Development Process
- Are you considering a career change? Have you been downsized, outsourced, displaced or just looking at what's out there? Whatever your situation, you can take a systematic approach to your job search.
- Use this career assessment tool available to School of Management alumni at a cost of $75 for 60-day access to assessment tests and interpretations.
- Career Tools
- Access tools to help you plan and manage your career, including résumé, cover letter, interviewing, networking and job search tools.
- Job Market and Research Tools
- Get linked to information on industries, companies and functional areas of business.