The University at Buffalo School of Management engages in a wide variety of public service activities that benefit the Western New York region and beyond. We are proud of the contributions of our faculty, staff, students and alumni and will expand our community outreach through continued focus on our public service mission.
- Get a sampling of the many public service initiatives available through the UB School of Management--from free tax preparation services for families to financial literacy for high school students--and much more.
- Faculty Share Their Scholarly Expertise
- As representatives of a public research institution, the faculty of the University at Buffalo and the School of Management continually create new knowledge.
- Helping Existing Businesses and Launching New Ventures
- By offering programs that enhance, educate and accelerate growth of local businesses and organizations, the School of Management has contributed significantly to regional economic growth.
- Students Learn While Serving the Community
- Service learning involves incorporating community service within educational, curriculum-based initiatives.
- Volunteers Make a Difference
- Faculty and staff share their expertise and time to support nonprofit agencies, professional associations, religious and cultural organizations.
- Executive Education
- The School of Management 's Center for Executive Development (CED) has been providing innovative education and professional development programs for executives, professionals and organizations since 1977.
Alumni and External Relations
School of Management
University at Buffalo
150 Jacobs Management Center
Buffalo, NY 14260-4000
See how the COAP program educates minority high school students on the many facets of the accounting profession and builds skills to help them succeed in college and the business world.