The School of Management is committed to advancing and supporting entrepreneurship throughout UB, Western New York and beyond. The school provides an array of opportunities for entrepreneurs through innovative programming and strategic partnerships. Whether you are an established business leader seeking to increase the profitability of your enterprise or an aspiring self-starter who wishes to launch a business, we can help. Explore the options below and learn about the many resources the UB School of Management offers.
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL)
- The Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership promotes business growth through leadership development and experiential learning. The CEL is a dynamic entity that invites the participation of those who seek to develop their enterprises in new and innovative ways.
- Allstate Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs Program
- The Allstate Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs program creates opportunities for individuals leading minority-owned and women-owned enterprises into advanced stages of development.
- The Henry A. Panasci Jr. Technology Entrepreneurship Competition
- The Henry A. Panasci Jr. Technology Entrepreneurship Competition is designed to bring UB students from science, technology, business and other disciplines together to maximize their potential to create viable businesses in Western New York.
- Undergraduate Entreprenuership Academy
- UB’s Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Academy, directed by School of Management Associate Professor Yong Li, is a community where undergraduates can share meaningful experiences throughout their college years. Participants can be involved at many different levels, such as attending sponsored seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, special trips, community-building events and even living in the Academies’ residential community.
- Entrepreneurship Training for High School Students
- The University at Buffalo School of Management and the Meszaros International Center of Entrepreneurship are partnering to give students from Western New York high schools the opportunity to explore the realm of self-employment and its complexities.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Many of the School of Management's entrepreneurial initiatives are enhanced by strategic partnerships with other UB entities across campus.
UB Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
UB Downtown Gateway
77 Goodell Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Meet our Staff